[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering - just can't get it going

Derek Wyatt derek at derekwyatt.org
Wed Sep 25 16:27:01 BST 2013

This is rabbitmq 3.1.5 - I'm not sure what the erlang version is, but the
erts version is 5.8.5.  I'm a little new to the whole erlang thing, so I
just picked a component with 'e' in it :P

I'm planning to get these machines into the DNS proper to see if that
helps.  It would be pretty weird if it works, since everyone else works OK
with just /etc/hosts resolution, but it's worth a try.