[rabbitmq-discuss] Troubleshooting RabbitMQ

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Sep 23 16:06:17 BST 2013

Please keep rabbitmq-discuss on CC.

On 23/09/13 15:59, Sukhjeet Singh wrote:
> that problem has been solved . I was using user name and password from
> my side which were not required. Now, I have an another problem. How can
> we use rabbitmq in multiple users ? I mean to say what approach I should
> take to solve the multiple users problem . I want to use rabbitmq to
> send and receive messsges in my website.

What do you mean by "use rabbitmq in multiple users"? You could have
your application connect to the RabbitMQ broker with a single user and
enforce permissions itself; many applications do this.

Or you could use RabbitMQ access control: see
http://www.rabbitmq.com/access-control.html

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen