[rabbitmq-discuss] federate the unnamed queue?

Michael Klishin michael at rabbitmq.com
Sun Sep 22 19:33:20 BST 2013

Greg,

On sep 22, 2013, at 3:47 p.m., Greg Roy <gj.roy75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to federate all messages to the default unnamed queue - is this possible?

It's the default exchange that is "unnamed" (clients specify an empty string to refer to it).
Queue federation will be supposed in the next release (3.2). Are you talking about
exchanges?

>  I have tried variations of pattern matching nothing, but believe I'll need to alter my publishing behaviour.

It should be possible to federate any exchange, as far as I know. Can you post some specific
federation configuration examples and you code, and explain what your queues and bindings
setup is?

MK