[rabbitmq-discuss] Troubleshooting RabbitMQ

Sukhjeet Singh princu.chana at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 12:39:55 BST 2013

Sir/Madam,
                 This is for first time I am using RabbitMQ. After
searching, I come to know that first I have to install RabbitMq sever and
after doing that I used a code sample given in rabbitMq's official site.I
am pasting that code here also. I also tried to search the resolution of
this error but I am not able to get it's solution. This is a request to
please help me as soon as it can br possible.

Actually, the problem is that createConnection() method is throwing an
exception and the exception is "BrokerUnreachableException was Unhandled".

Please HELP ASAP.

Thanks.