[rabbitmq-discuss] When using rabbitmq-jms javax.jms.Message.getJMSDestination does not return the actual destination when it is received from a consumer listening on a Topic with a wild card

Steve Powell spowell at gopivotal.com
Wed Sep 18 11:57:19 BST 2013

Thanks Josh,

This indeed appears to be a bug.  [I go to the trouble of serialising and deserializing the destination and then overwrite it with the Consumer’s destination before returning it!]

I will raise an internal bug and should have this corrected in the next release. Should you require further support this should be requested through the usual vFabric channels.

Steve Powell  [Cell: +44-7815-838-558] [RabbitMQ, Pivotal]
“L’enfer, c’est les autres.” Sartre