[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance and load testing of RMQ

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Sep 17 16:47:16 BST 2013

On 17/09/13 16:40, k.madnani84 wrote:
> Thanks Michael...Dont we have Javadocs available for MulticastMain..?

We don't currently publish Javadocs for examples like MulticastMain. But
Javadocs would not do much, it has a method:

  public static void main(String[] args)

For the time being your best bet is to look at its usage instructions,
unpack the Java client and invoke:

runjava.sh com.rabbitmq.examples.MulticastMain --help

We intend to improve its documentation soon.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal