[rabbitmq-discuss] Crash problem

Bernhard Mogens Ege bme at saseco.dk
Tue Sep 17 14:05:10 BST 2013

The problem has corrected itself. Somehow it solved itself when I upgraded Java (but I fail to see the connection).

But what is bothering me is that RabbitMQ appears to need something from my login (bme) directory. Can't RabbitMQ be installed as a system service that does not rely on a users homedirectory?

Bernhard