[rabbitmq-discuss] UPDATE: Unable to run Rabbitmq on Android

Luis Rodriguez lrodriguez1995 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 15:16:50 BST 2013

UPDATE:

just wanted to share what I was missing for the intent and the app to fire ok:
I completely missed the <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-permission>

without this line the intent was not firing the right way..
I am targeting a min sdk of 7

Now the app builds and runs , I am facing another issue: the fact that I cannot perform a networking operation on a main thread (pic shows logs)..
I have read that the Best way is to do an Async Task..
trying to figure out the code for it...