[rabbitmq-discuss] Mnesia crashes on rmq clustering !

ding tilak.singh at icreon.com
Mon Sep 16 08:16:12 BST 2013

Hi Matthias,

>> AMQP is a client-server protocol. Producers and consumers can run on
different machines from the server. So I don't understand why you need a
cluster of 20 *rabbit* servers. A single server, with 1 producer and ~20
consumer machines connecting to it should suffice.

Thanks for your quick reply. I got your point. Let me see how performance is
going to impact after using this scenario (1 producer and 20 consumers
hitting to it).