[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ custom exchange (script-exchange installation trouble)

skavans vans.zarya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:48:09 BST 2013

Thanks for reply.
Your advice is almost what I need, but it will be excellent if my AE can
send messages in round-robin-like way. Is it possible to do that? I mean
when i have 3 'default' consumers the first route-absent message sends to
the first, second - to the second one, etc.

And my last question is how can I install script-exchange on the modern
RabbitMQ server?