[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ custom exchange (script-exchange installation trouble)

skavans vans.zarya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:03:09 BST 2013

I misunderstood a little..
So I have an usual direct exchange with 3 queues named 'q1', 'q2' and 'q4'
and an alternate exchange with queue 'default' and 2 bound consumers. I want
the 'default' consumers process messages having an absent routing key ('q3'
for example). However, when I send the message with key 'q3' it will resend
to alternate exchange and reject there because AE does not know what to do
with messages with 'q3' key..
Thanks for help :)