[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster node restart

carlhoerberg carl.hoerberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:25:50 BST 2013

Have a two node cluster, both were running 3.1.0, but I upgraded one of them
to 3.1.5, but when doing so the node2 didn't start up properly. I killed it
and started again, and again. I restart and upgrade node1 too, then started
node2 again, this shows up in the logs:

https://gist.github.com/carlhoerberg/455aba31199b6481fc63

I restart node2 a couple of more times, it just hangs with
"msg_store_persistent: rebuilding indices from scratch" and no cpu or io
traffic.

I restart node1 once again, and then node2 comes up quickly!