[rabbitmq-discuss] RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS on Windows

Cordell, Ron Ron.Cordell at RelayHealth.com
Tue Sep 10 16:37:52 BST 2013

Yes, thanks - that's exactly why I am attempting to use the
RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS

However, I find that the environment variable has no effect when
installing RabbitMQ/Erlang as a Windows Service.
If I modify the rabbitmq-service.bat install file to add the +Q parameter
it works. From examining the rabbitmq-service.bat file I don't see where
the RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS is actually referenced. Is this intentional?

Cheers,

ron