[rabbitmq-discuss] RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS on Windows

Cordell, Ron Ron.Cordell at RelayHealth.com
Mon Sep 9 18:34:45 BST 2013

Hello,

I would like to set the +Q parameter and it appears that I should use RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS parameter.

However, I'm not sure that this is an additive parameter to the Erlang Windows Service or an override.

My plan is to set the env parameter as +Q 65535, run rabbitmq-service stop; rabbitmq-service remove; rabbitmq-service install; rabbitmq-service start.

Looking at the rabbitmq-service.bat file on the install stage it appears that setting the RABBITMQ_SERVER_ERL_ARGS parameter would override the other parameters in the .bat file but wanted to confirm.

Cheers and thanks!

Ron Cordell