[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.1.5 crash: Cannot allocate 1124815738393216 bytes of memory (of type "arg_reg").

Oskar Liljeblad oskar at vergic.com
Mon Sep 9 08:48:43 BST 2013

We have had a new crash of the modified server, but I don't know if it is related to the previous crashes. The top of the dump reads:

=erl_crash_dump:0.2
Sun Sep  8 18:59:15 2013
Slogan: init terminating in do_boot ()
System version: Erlang R16B01 (erts-5.10.2) [source] [64-bit] [async-threads:30] [hipe] [kernel-poll:true]
Compiled: Sun Jul  7 05:35:15 2013
Taints:
Atoms: 26768

Xz-compressed it is 197k.