[rabbitmq-discuss] How list exchanges managed by a given node ?

Vincent Barat vincent.barat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 11:28:40 BST 2013

Hi, thanks for your answer, and I agree at a logical level.
Nevertheless, I'm afraid that performance wise, this is not so
transparent: I experienced the following issue this morning:

Let say an exchange was created by a client connection made on node
1 at a time. Then, a producer is connected on node 2 and a consumer
is connected also on node 2 (with the  consumer's queue also on node
2) then all the network traffic will follow this path:

producer -> node 2 -> node 1 -> node2 -> consumer

instead of

producer -> node 2 -> consumer

this have a big impact on network and CPU

Cheers,