[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel breaking: Was there a change in shovel config from 3.0.4 to 3.1.5?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 5 17:32:15 BST 2013

Hmm. The config you posted looks OK to me (at least I was able to load
it). What error message are you seeing?

The only change to the shovel in 3.1.x is support for failover in
clusters - in older versions if you started multiple shovels with the
same name on different nodes they would run simultaneously, now only one
runs with another starting if the first one's node fails.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal