[rabbitmq-discuss] Subscription Performance

Marcos Torres marcos.torres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:48:10 GMT 2013

Hi there.

We're publising messages with a rate between 1000 msg/sec and 2000 msg/sec
in our dev machine. This is OK for us in our current dev status.

The problem is with the delivery/ack speed. We're getting at most 150
msg/sec with all our logic disabled : this means we are just deserializing
and ack the message.
This is creating a bottleneck.

I was excepting similar numers to publshing, now I wonder if my assumption
is correct.

I would love to hear any suggestion in order to improve the delivery speed
of the messages.

Thanks.