[rabbitmq-discuss] How to determine if my message was publish successfully

cw storm cwstorm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:01:16 GMT 2013

I've tried that but it appear the block never get executed as I don't see
the "this is an error".

channel.confirmSelect();

channel.addReturnListener(new ReturnListener()
{
public void handleReturn(int replyCode,
String replyText,
String exchange,
String routingKey,
AMQP.BasicProperties props,
byte[] msgContent)
throws IOException {
throw new RuntimeException("this is an error");
 }
});