[rabbitmq-discuss] Hard Down

Ganann, Kale KGanann at kroll.com
Wed Oct 30 17:56:07 GMT 2013

Yes, we had cleared the disk issue - the issue appears to be with one of our older tools (designed on 3.1.2) for creating vHosts, Exchanges and Queues automagically - something in the tool goes funky when anything new is created on the 3.2 cluster, or rather, created and then deleted.  Anything it created prior to 3.2 is fine.  We're investigating... thanks for your help!

Thanks,
Kale