[rabbitmq-discuss] queue selection based on a 'feature list'

Laing, Michael michael.laing at nytimes.com
Wed Oct 30 16:00:41 GMT 2013

Perhaps this approach will help. For example:

Using a key pattern of 'w.x.y.z':

A server supports: 'w.x.y.-'

A message needs: '-.x.y.-'

Bind with the complement of the server pattern: '*.*.*.z'

Publish with the complement of the message pattern: 'w.-.-.z'

If server capabilities overlap there is still a routing problem...

ml

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Lawrence Freil
<lef at apago.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'lef at apago.com');>