[rabbitmq-discuss] How can I increase msg/second on writing to queue?

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Mon Oct 28 21:13:12 GMT 2013

More details?  How is the queue declared?  What options are you using when
you publish?  What clients/languages are you using?

2 messages per second is ridiculously low, under pretty much any
non-pathological conditions, so it would be useful to learn more about just
what you're doing and what environment you're doing it in to explain and
improve your results.