[rabbitmq-discuss] Feature Req / Bug list

Graeme N graeme at sudo.ca
Mon Oct 28 20:14:35 GMT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Michael Klishin <michael at rabbitmq.com>wrote:

> On 28 Oct 2013, at 23:53, Graeme N <graeme at sudo.ca> wrote:
>
> > Ok. Is there a simple way to replicate the default exchange's rules (ie
> routing key == destination queue)? Or do I have to manually set up rules
> for each queue I add if it's not the default queue?
>
> There is no such thing as default queue.

Oh sorry, I meant "default exchange". Basically just want an exchange I can
use with this tool with the same ruleset as the default exchange, but it
doesn't sound like that's super easy to accomplish.

I'm going a different direction now anyway, the go amqp libs are easy to
use and seem performant, so I'm just whipping up a little populator in go.
Seems to be doing the job, so I think I'm gonna forget about PerfTest for
now.

Thanks for the advice though!
Graeme