[rabbitmq-discuss] Feature Req / Bug list

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Oct 25 14:16:00 BST 2013

On 25/10/2013 11:37AM, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> First of all, thank you for taking the time to generate a test case. I
> haven't reproduced anything yet, but rest assured that I will attempt to
> do so.

OK, I've replicated crashes with the script rebalance_cluster.sh. These
will receive prompt attention!

Incidentally a strong contributing factor appears to be backgrounding
"rabbitmqctl set_policy" and thus running lots of copies simultaneously.
So a workaround is to only run one copy at once.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal