[rabbitmq-discuss] I think the Java tutorial has an error

Alexander Scherbakov sank16mail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:41:43 BST 2013

First parameter is "the exchange to publish the message to":

void *basicPublish*(java.lang.String exchange,
                  java.lang.String routingKey,
                  AMQP.BasicProperties <http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-java-client/v1.7.0/rabbitmq-java-client-javadoc-1.7.0/com/rabbitmq/client/AMQP.BasicProperties.html> props,
                  byte[] body)
                  throws java.io.IOException

API:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-java-client/v1.7.0/rabbitmq-java-client-javadoc-1.7.0/com/rabbitmq/client/Channel.html#basicPublish(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, com.rabbitmq.client.AMQP.BasicProperties, byte[])