[rabbitmq-discuss] how to test round robin behavior using Spring-AMPI API?

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:33:40 BST 2013

I could able to test the round-robin behaviour using plain Java client API
by running consumer program via two command prompts. Same I want to test
using Spring-AMQP API. So, I would like to know which one is the best
option to test the round robin scenario mentioned below.

1> setting ConcurrentConsumers property
(Container.setConcurrentConsumers(2)) and running in consumer program in
single thread
2> running consumer program in two threads without ConcurrentConsumers
property.

Could any one help me on this which is correct option? Thanks in advance!