[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrade Erlang only with Persistent queues

Chen, Bin Bin.Chen at kla-tencor.com
Thu Oct 17 18:41:21 BST 2013

I forgot to tell we are using Windows 2008 Server.

I firstly shut down RabbitMQ, killed the epmd.exe process.
And then I replaced Erlang folder and ran install.exe -s.
I also changed the registry to correct the path to erl.exe (I found 3 places).
After doing all of these, I tried to start RabbitMQ service and it just crashed.

Is there anything I missed?

Thanks,
BC