[rabbitmq-discuss] routing key

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Thu Oct 17 16:06:51 BST 2013

I am using "org.springframework.amqp.core.MessageListener" and am binding to an exchange (amqp.topic) using a below pattern

1#  - not working
*xx# - not working
#1# - not working

1xx - is working
# - is working

The first 3 patterns seems to be not working but the last two are working and messages are forwarded ..
I am sending message with binding key as "1xx"