[rabbitmq-discuss] Redeliver limit?

Brian Reischl breischl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:19:04 BST 2013

I got a response to this via email - I'm not sure why I didn't show up
here, but I'll just copy/paste it here for future reference.

> Am I doing something wrong, or does RabbitMQ just not have a limit for
> the number of deliveries?

There is no limit at the time of writing. A message that is redelivered
too often could be recognised and dead-lettered by the broker, but
RabbitMQ does not yet implement this feature. Toxic message handling is
a planned feature. See reference "basic / deliver / 01" on this page:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/specification.html