[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: RabbitMQ startup error.

Anand Ramadurg anandlramadurg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:46:06 BST 2013

Hello Experts...

I am still not able to find the root cause. During first time startup (
linux env) it get stuck here ( not all the time )

=INFO REPORT==== 4-Oct-2013::14:47:35 ===

    application: *mnesia*

    exited: stopped

    type: temporary

Even After waiting for 1 mintue it doesnt start. I kill the rabbitmq
process and then deleted mnesia db manually and restarted rabbitmq then it
came up without any issues.

Any possible reason on why it get stuck at above point?

--Anand