[rabbitmq-discuss] Long pauses when closing many channels simultaneously

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Oct 14 12:33:37 BST 2013

Hi,

On 14/10/13 12:06, mrogan wrote:

> That's interesting. I really wasn't expecting that! I was using the official
> 3.1.5 release beforehand. I tried again with last night's 3.1.5.41014 build
> of both the broker and Java client. I got the same results:

Can you please confirm whether you believe there still is a problem when
using the latest version? There have been a number of improvements since
the last release which could explain difference in behaviour when using
a nightly build.

> I wonder if you think it's worth me retrying the tests on Windows and/or OSX
> Mountain Lion with Java 1.7?

Using a different OS is unlikely to make a difference. What question are
you trying to answer by doing this?

-Emile