[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq.config location when running as a Windows service

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Fri Oct 11 14:58:43 BST 2013

Hi,

On 11/10/13 14:37, Gotthard, Petr wrote:

> The trouble is that when I run in command-line 'rabbitmq-server
> start' then the config is found. However, when I run the rabbitmq
> service in Windows, then the config is not found.

Can you confirm whether the "Args" field in the output of
"rabbitmq-service list" contains a "-config" parameter? And if you and a
".config" extension to that value, does a corresponding file exist with
that name and location?

Can you try the same exercise for this value?
 rabbitmqctl eval 'init:get_argument(config).'

-Emile