[rabbitmq-discuss] if stop RabbitMq Server Service, the Server try to create 'queues' folder ?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Thu Oct 10 03:54:03 BST 2013

your question : Do you need all those queues to be durable? Can you post
rabbitmqctl report
1) Yes,  I  try to  create  durable queue  for  every consumer ,  So   if
possible  I'd like  to   create  server million  queues.
2)what's your mean about rabbitmqctl report?  list_queues, list_connections?
or status?

your question : right after 30K queues are created and after (if possible)
you initiate the shutdown?
3) Never,  I wait  servers  minutes  to  make sure  the erl.exe's  ram
don't  have  big change.

your question : What version of rabbit do you run?
4)rabbitmq_server-3.1.5  and  otp_win64_R16B02.exe
Please post rabbitmqctl status output, too.
5)  <http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n30386/status.png>