[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Clustering Policy issue

Rajasekhar P sekhar434145 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:25:41 BST 2013

Hi,

I have created two rabbitmq nodes and executed below command on one of the
node.
rabbitmqctl set_policy ha-one "^cust1\."
"{""ha-mode"":""exactly"",""ha-params"":1}"

As per my understanding from the documentation
https://www.rabbitmq.com/ha.html, only node having the queue starts with
"cust1." has to be consumed messages  from queue name "cust1.". But, here
when we are running clustered nodes whatever the queues we have created all
will be replicated across the nodes. So, here my question is how to test
the above policy?

Thanks in advance!