[rabbitmq-discuss] if stop RabbitMq Server Service, the Server try to create 'queues' folder ?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Oct 9 07:52:12 BST 2013

(1)my  machine's memory  is  about   8G .
(2) when  30000 queues  have been  created ,   [erl.exe]'s  size  is  about
780M .  and   database  only  have  the file     'rabbit_durable_queue.DCD'
and  'rabbit_durable_queue.DCL'.
(3)Then  I  try  to use command:  rabbitmq-service.bat    stop.    I found
the  folder  'queues'  create in database.  And erl.exe's memory  grew to
more than 2G.  And  servers minutes later  the  service closed, I try to
restart the service  and found  memory  grew  too fast, and  big more than
6G....