[rabbitmq-discuss] if stop RabbitMq Server Service, the Server try to create 'queues' folder ?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Oct 9 03:05:58 BST 2013

I   create  30000 queues.   And  when  I   use :  rabbitmq-service.bat  stop
.
 I   found  that  the  MQ  database  create  a  folder  named  queues .
And  try to create 30000  floders   in   'queues'  folder.
And  Server's  memory  increase  too fast.
when Server  closed  completely.  I try  to use:  rabbitmq-service.bat
start . So  Server try to  restart and I found the memory  increase  very
fast  and  seems  never stop , already  use  more thean  6G .....