[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ clustering fail over issue

Gary Russell grussell at gopivotal.com
Tue Oct 8 13:10:39 BST 2013

See my comment on StackOverflow; your test case is printing the initial
results of calling getHost() before creating the listener. It has nothing
to do with which host you are currently connected to.

Turn on DEBUG logging and you will see the switch.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19226986/rabbitmq-cluster-fail-over-issue?noredirect=1#comment28477266_19226986