[rabbitmq-discuss] mqtt websocket client

greg collingham gregcollingham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:59:17 BST 2013

Hi Emile

Thanks for replying. We are looking for a light weight protocol to use to
send messages from many clients to a message queue broker. MQTT fits the
bill but we do not want to becoming over reliant upon a single broker or
client so we are investigating which clients we can use to send MQTT to
which brokers.

Greg