[rabbitmq-discuss] mirrored queue cluster

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Mon Oct 7 13:32:17 BST 2013

Below when you say " You can have multiple consumers per queue. On exclusive queues, they all have to be
on the same connection."
will each consumer get a copy of the message on the same queue ..my understanding is only one consumer wins and gets the message ...??

Also in our scenario we can't have consumers spanning from same connection ... PL. find the attached PPT having the network topology and the slide 4 has a scenario where we introduce a new client ... Do we need to create a new queue for it ..
Our scenario is a simple pub/sub .. where all the consumers should get the same message .. and we have  to implement the high availability and durability features for failover scenarios ...

Please suggest ...