[rabbitmq-discuss] mirrored queue cluster

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Fri Oct 4 15:44:44 BST 2013

One option which we've considered, but not yet implemented is load
balancing connections between a pool (in F5 parlance) of multiple clusters
with identical configurations.

The challenge in this case is ensuring as even of distribution as possible
both for consumers and producers so you don't end up with a backlog of
messages in one cluster or wasted capacity.