[rabbitmq-discuss] configure external data store(like database) for message durability in rabbitmq

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Tue Oct 1 15:37:58 BST 2013

Thanks Michael ..

Looks like mirrored queues will work for us ..
I was wondering if the rabbitmq-java-client--3.1.5 has the capability to seamlessly connect to the cluster in case of failovers to Slaves or masters ?? or do we have to wrap the reconnect logic ..

For multiple hosts and port .. can we use the below amqp URL ...

amqp://username1:password1@hostName1:portNumber1,hostname2:portNumber2,hostname3:portname4/virtualHost

ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();
 factory.setUri("amqp://username1:password1@hostName1:portNumber1,hostname2:portNumber2,hostname3:portname4/virtualHost");
 Connection conn = factory.newConnection();
 Channel channel = conn.createChannel().,.

Also appreciate if we can get some links to java client tutorial connecting to clustered env  , Also the spring integration ...