[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL connection - ASN1 error

Skorepa, Michal Michal.Skorepa at Honeywell.com
Tue Oct 1 10:22:14 BST 2013

Hello,

I am getting an exception in SSL connection establishment by AMQP Erlang client (used by an application which is running as a RMQ plugin):
{error,{cannot_start_application,public_key,{not_started,asn1}}}

I am running RabbitMQ 3.1.5 and Erlang R16B01. I know there have been some issues in older versions of Rabbit, but it should have been fixed since 3.1.2, I suppose.
Can anybody clarify what the problem is?

Thank you,
Michal