[rabbitmq-discuss] Undelivered messages at Ready queue.

Michael Klishin michael at rabbitmq.com
Tue Oct 1 08:52:56 BST 2013

On oct 1, 2013, at 9:29 a.m., Rohit Patle <Rohit.Patel2 at techmahindra.com> wrote:

> My queues are not exclusive but they are auto-delete. However I am not closing my consumer still the queue is removed by the RabbitMQ server.

This likely means that somehow a consumer is cancelled.

> Please refer queue r_0_4, which is Durable queue and one message is in ready queue but not getting deliver to the server even though the respective listener is ready to listen, what would be the reason?

Are you sure that there is a consumer on this queue? Does management UI or rabbitmqctl suggest so?

Unexpectedly disappearing auto-deleted queues and messages not being delivered suggests to
me that consumers are cancelled or go away for another reason.

> Any way for rabbitmq-c-master to achieve reconnect and recover?

I'm not familiar with librabbitmq-c but doubt it supports automatic recovery.

MK