[rabbitmq-discuss] Messages does not survive a RabbitMQ service restart

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Thu Nov 28 18:06:08 GMT 2013

A key thing to remember, and an easy thing to forget, is that a publisher
confirm is only confirming that what you ASKED FOR has been done by the
broker and the scope of what's being knowledge depends on what you
demanded...

Also the "durable" and "persistent" verbiage, given that those sound like
near synonyms to most ears in most contexts, trips folks up all the time...