[rabbitmq-discuss] Feature Req / Bug list

Graeme N graeme at sudo.ca
Tue Nov 26 21:28:17 GMT 2013

Ahhh, disregard that. Hit send, then discovered someone had modified the
scripts on my test box to generate rebalancing commands for our prod
cluster, so there's no wonder it wasn't rebalancing on these test
instances. *sigh*

Fixed my rebalance script to correctly inject the right rabbit instance
names, and the queues seem to be balancing correctly. The web interface
does still seem to stall when the cluster is busy doing other things, but
it's not crashing or breaking the admin API. I'll test the host toggling
stuff shortly as well and let you know if I see any issues, but this is
definitely looking better.

Thanks so much!
Graeme