[rabbitmq-discuss] [Rabbitmq-c] Alias for hostname

Lothe Shashank Shashank.Lothe at techmahindra.com
Tue Nov 26 05:29:52 GMT 2013

Hi Alan,

When from example program I am using hostname (fully qualified domain name) to connect to Rabbitmq server (broker) I am able connect properly. However if I use Alias for the rabbitmq server hostname I am not able to connect. I am using Linux platform and version 0.3 for this testing.

The same testing I did for php program it is working fine with Alias. PhP package was taken from  https://github.com/braveSirRobin/amqphp or  https://github.com/videlalvaro/php-amqplib
Kindly suggest.

Thanks and regards,
Shashank