[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp_simple_wait_frame_noblock() timing issue

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 16:41:35 GMT 2013

Rohit;

The amqp_simple_wait_frame_noblock() API wasn't added until v0.4.0, so I'm
not really sure what you're using. My first suggestion is to upgrade to the
latest released version of rabbitmq-c (v0.4.1).

Also you're not the first person to say they're using
amqp_simple_wait_frame_noblock() on v0.3.0, could you tell me where you got
this package from?

-Alan

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Rohit Patle <Rohit.Patel2 at techmahindra.com