[rabbitmq-discuss] channel_max

carlhoerberg carl.hoerberg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 07:32:00 GMT 2013

Actually, we would still prefer to have it configurable, even though clients
doesn't implement it right now, because:

1. client side support will come eventually
2. we rather have clients crash and burn than our servers, if they use many
channels. (but i guess the problem is that even though you haven't many
channels open concurrently, if they open and close channels the channel id
will increment to 65k, and then wrap around, which will be wrong if the
server has a lower channel_max) (point 1. is still valid though)