[rabbitmq-discuss] Where is list of users stored?

Neha Kansal kansalneha28 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 22:25:40 GMT 2013

Thanks, Emile. That's very helpful. I tried to scan a lot of folders in the Rabbit directory, but somehow missed these.

On Friday, November 22, 2013 11:02 AM, Emile Joubert <emile at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

Hi,

On 22/11/13 17:47, Neha Kansal wrote:

> I would like to know where is the list of users stored by RabbitMQ.

Users are stored in the Mnesia database, in the rabbit_user table.  You
can find the list of users by running "rabbitmqctl list_users". Make
sure the broker is shutdown cleanly before making copies of the database
folder.

-Emile