[rabbitmq-discuss] no error or exception

Gary Russell grussell at gopivotal.com
Fri Nov 15 19:33:00 GMT 2013

See the various spring-amqp reference documentation sections about how to
configure the template (and connection factory) for 'publisher confirms'
http://docs.spring.io/spring-amqp/reference/html/amqp.html#d4e209

Essentially, when you send a message, you provide some correlation data;
when the ack is received, you get a callback with the result (ack/nack)
together with the correlation data (so you know which message the ack is
for).